Thursday, November 29, 2007

Facts About Me!!

I think today I'm going to blog about me. Like, things about me people may or may not know about me..Starting with the most obvious things.

  • I have blue eyes
  • My natural hair color is blonde
  • I'm short 5'2 1/2
  • I'm really shy
  • I'm anti-social sometimes
  • I can wiggle my ears
  • I have asthma
  • I don't like sleeping alone
  • 99.9% of the time I sleep with a teddy
  • The other 1% I'm sleeping with Ryan
  • I'm afraid of the dark
  • My brother is my best friend
  • I play guitar, Acoustic and Electric
  • I get scared easily
  • I was born and raised in Penticton
  • I love looking at the stars
  • I don't care if I have 5 true friends
  • I have alot of aquantances
  • I cry alot
  • I change jobs lots
  • I'm in a relationship after 2 years
  • I love Dane Cook
  • I don't smoke cigarettes or ganja
  • I drink almost every Saturday
  • I hate horror movies
  • I'm not graduating this year, even though I'm supposed to
  • I love to Draw, Read and Write
  • I hate being alone
  • I love movies
  • I love to bake and cook
  • I love almost every vegetable
  • I hate corn though
  • I finally know when you wanna watch a movie with a boy..you never actually watch it.
  • I have 8 tattoos
  • I'm my own person
  • I make weird facial expressions
  • I love Winter and the snow
  • I like to listen to good songs on repeat
  • I love yawning
  • I'm allergic to pollen..but only sometimes
  • I love walking down the beach, despite how many times I have.
  • I love going for walks
  • I hate my hair
  • I love coloring my hair
  • When I'm tired, I just want to sleep and if I don't, I get grumpy
  • I love tea
  • I have 2 tattooing machines
  • I don't like getting dolled up
  • I like to lay around in my sweats and a couple shirts
  • I miss working at the Pen-Mar
  • My oldest brother is a model
  • I love kids
  • I watch Disney Channel
  • I love my mama and my daddy
  • I'm the youngest of all my friends
  • I have 5 friends I can trust..
  • I want a white tiger, and I want to name it Lily
  • I love fixing computers
  • 90% of the time you can find me on the computer
  • And lastly I love the moments that seem so perfect because you're with that one person who makes it seem that way

Kay, I totally just realized I have alot of stuff about me, and that's only like half haha. I love writing, but now I have nothing to blog about! I'll write more maybe later, I'm going to help my mom bottle wine? haha Cyuh

No comments: