Sunday, January 13, 2008

7 Deadly Sins, and Jealousy

Sometimes I wonder about the people I'm friends with.
I'm not actually sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but I do wonder none the less. Some days I wish that I was not even there..like I was invisible or something. Just so I could see what they say about me. Although I'm sure 90% of it isn't nice, I want to know anyways. I've been saying "to tell you the truth" and it's starting to piss me off. You know what else pisses me off? I don't like how jealous I get.. I'm seriously hating it. I'm not at all comfortable with Ryan drinking with Kaileigh and Stephanie. I'm not sure, I know they aren't a threat. & I do feel bad for it..because it feels like I'm taking Ryans fun away... I just get jealous I guess. It's one of earths 7 deadly sins I think? Nope actually it's not, but I think it should be. Seven deadly sins would be Pride Envy Gluttony Lust Anger Greed and Sloth. I personally think they should have thrown in Jealousy, because jealousy and envy are different but when you think of it. They are pretty close in meaning. Kay so that knocks my plans straight on their ass. I'm sitting in a really comfy chair right now, I know you all are totally envious hahaha. Oh god I'm dumb. Anyways, I should actually get going because Ryan should be here soon and I'm hella tired. 
Peace Out

No comments: