Sunday, January 13, 2008

Dear Heart; Stop Racing!

To whom it may concern;
This will be a difficult letter for me to write. I cant put into words how much you mean to me. You are everything to me, and I mean everything. I get nervous..and I try to be perfect.. because you deserve nothing less. Every time I see you on msn, or on face book, or that you called. Every time I see you, or hear your voice.. It's like all the butterflies in the world decided to gang up on me..and flap around my stomach. You are Absolutely, undeniably, irresistibly amazing, and I'm so lucky to have you. You don't even know.. I can never get anything that I actually want to say out, when I'm with you, and apparently it's just as hard while I'm typing. & if that's the case. I obviously suck at telling people how I feel haha. You are the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me, and I'm so god damn happy! I'm pretty sure if I didn't have my puffer, I would die.. because you're always taking my breath away. I just need to get really wasted..and then tell you everything, because apparently I'm incapable of doing it sober. I don't care, You're the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. For the first time, I don't feel like there's anything missing, because I have you. It's obvious you complete me. I love you so much, & I know that I will keep loving you for the rest of my life. You are an amazing guy..and it's overwhelming sometimes, but I can deal. Now that my mind has gone blank..I think I will end this letter here, I love you baby, and I'm always going to be here. Don't ever forget that.

xoxo
Sky.

No comments: