Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I'd withstand all of hell to hold your hand

Just one chance
Just one breath
Just in case there's just one left
'Cuz you know, you know, you know,
That I love you
That I loved you all along
& I miss you
Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
& you'll never goo
Stop breathing if I don't see you anymore.
I miss Ryan. I love Ryan. He's always there for me when I need him. Sure he may not be able to come and see me, but hes there for me, he listens to me and helps me. He's the most amazing guy I've ever met. I don't even know how to show how thankful I am to have him in my life. I've never felt this way before. The song above reminds me of him so, as you can imagine, I listen to it..a lot. I don't care though. He means the world to me and even if it takes the rest of my life, I will prove to him, to everyone how much I love him, and how much he means to me. I'm not sure what the point of this post was.. I'll figure it out eventually I suppose. There are some songs that make me think of Ryan, not many but a few. I think a mix CD is in the process, or well in my mind for now. I'm pretty sure that I should probably go finish painting before my mom gets home and yells at me. I'll post more later tonight though.

No comments: