Monday, March 24, 2008

HI!!!!!

Sitting here listening to Far Away by Nickleback makes me think of Ryan, and how I haven't seen him in awhile. I'm learning to live with the fact that we won't actually BE with each other for another while, and I'm going to have to put up with missing him. With time it'll get better.. I'll still miss him, I just won't cave so easy. Oh well, Tomorrow is Tuesday! & that means I get to see Ryan! Although I have A LOT to do tomorrow, Such as finish cleaning my room, shower, clean down stairs, & do laundry. Chances are I'll do 3 out of 4 ha ha. Oh I have to do all 4 things, I need to wash my blankets and my teddy bear! They aren't dirty I just like the smell of fresh laundry! OH! I'm gonna bake tomorrow as well! It'll be great. I'm baking Josh a cake, and when I decorate it, it'll have "Supersuns' Sexy Team" written on it! Him and I are a part of Supersuns' sexy team! It's okay to be jealous, It really is! AH! It's 10:20 and Ryan should be phoning soon! I'm really excited, I haven't had an actual conversation with him in like 3 or 4 days! Well Ryan phoned, just like I predicted. I'll post later though!

No comments: