Friday, March 21, 2008

Thinking..

I really like talking to Blake, He makes me think of things I used to think of. Such as my idea of the "perfect" date. I haven't put much thought into it lately but I want it to end laying somewhere dark looking at the stars. I really don't care who thinks that's lame because it's what I like to do. I'm interested in stars and being with the one person that I love. I honestly don't care what I do on a date, or when hanging out with him, well because either way he still gives me butterflies and when I look in his eyes, it feels like the world stops. I love the feeling he gives me when I'm with him it's..indescribable. I love him. It's real, it's forever. People can judge and say that he can do better, or tell me that it isn't going to last forever, but I believe it will- I really do. I definitely can't picture myself with out him, at all. I kind of wish someone knew what I was talking about and how I felt about him. Like, I want them to actually understand how I feel for him, not just "oh yeah I know what you mean" type thing. I don't know, I was just thinking aloud I suppose. I was in a writing mood, but now I'm not.. So I'll post later I suppose.
P.S. I can't wait till Ryan starts reading my blogs again, I miss him talking to me about them =(

No comments: