Sunday, May 11, 2008

You know who you are..

You were a good person. Even though it was supposed to say "are", I don't regret sending that letter at all. You obviously aren't a good friend.. and you weren't a good friend either. Face it, you're not a good person at all. I don't care what your "friends" think. I know you aren't. Maybe you should hear the shit they say about you.. I laugh every time I do. I don't care what people say about me, I don't leave the house enough so that shit don't phase me. I'm happy, I have a boyfriend who loves me.. and cares about me. Which is all I need really. I'm not gorgeous, or pretty but I don't care, I don't have guys calling me when they are desperate for ass. I tried to be nice and you decided to be a bitch. Maybe next time when someone is trying to explain something to you. You'll listen.. Oh wait.. No you won't. You don't listen to anyone. It's a shame. I could say that I wish you would fall off the earth, but I don't. I hope you have a good life.. and I hope you treat people better. You'll get what's coming to you..

No comments: