Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Story Time.

I wrote a story for Ryan tonight, I will post it on here... but first I would like to point out..that I don't care what anyone says, Ryan is my life, my world and my everything. & To those of you who have and will doubt how much I love him, just.. go away. I don't think anyone can begin to see how much I care for him, and how much he actually means to me. He is my number one priority in life. If you think that's stupid then just stop reading my blog. I know what I want, and what I want is clear in this post. If you don't get the moral of the story.. too bad, I guess you fail at life. Enjoy my story.
.
.
.

There's this guy.. he's pretty cool.. His name is Ryan, you might know him.. He's about 6ft tall hes got gorgeous blue eyes sexy glasses an amazing smile.. Oh he's really funny too! He can usually cheer me up when ever somethings wrong. Anyways, Ryan is one of a kind.. he likes Transformers and Star Wars, Oh and don't forget Metal Gear Solid.. ALL of them.. You could almost say he's obsessed. He is, but that doesn't matter. He loves movies.. and popcorn.. he loves steak as well! He does amazing exotic dances.. and usually has the same taste as me in well.. food ha.. and movies...and well life. He's the most down to earth person I've ever met.. The most caring and sweet guy in the world, I'm sure of it. He doesn't complain when I go crying to him.... He's smart, even though sometimes he does.. not so smart things. He always smells good.. with the exception of the hospital incident. He doesn't trust me as much anymore because I was a bitch and did something not nice. I deserved it though. He knows what he wants, and what he likes, He's not picky, but at the same time he is. He's got a pretty cool mom too. Ryan likes.. SITH! and HAIR ha ha. His best friends are Josh and Coleman. Ryan listens to some pretty sweet music.. and likes girls with natural beauty. There's times where he drives me crazy, but theres not a day that goes by that I don't think of him, or want to be with him. He's got a future ahead of him, and I hope I'm in it.. He likes striped polo shirts just like me! and he doesn't have shoe laces in his shoes because he usually ties them to tight and they break. He always wears jeans.. and his shoes.. are dress shoes. I like his style. Everything about Ryan makes me smile.. & I mean everything, even his silly underwear... Ryan is... well one would say perfect.. I mean, he has flaws, but those flaws are what make him perfect.. Others might not see it, but I certainly do. Ryan is fun, caring, awkward, cute.. Just all around amazing.. This brings me to the end of my story.. and I would like to say.. that I'm going to marry Ryan someday, and I cannot be happier with him.
The end.






No comments: