Monday, September 29, 2008

To the Anonymous Comment...

Anonymous said...
that's kind of ironic considering you began
your
sexual fun when you were drunk. i mean if alcohol brought you together
then what
happens when it goes away?
September 26, 2008 9:02 PM








It makes everything better, I wouldn't say it would be "sexual" per say, I have a relationship and yes, I met him when I was drunk. I don't drink and neither does he anymore.
So there for, nothing happens when it goes away.. Everything is better with out alcohol..I mean that's just my opinion and sure we had fun, and I'm sure he misses it.. but I don't care, I want him to be healthy and safe.. that's what no one understands.

If whoever posted this, is a friend, then you will realize what I'm doing is better for everyone including him. If you are a friend and disagree, then you aren't a good one.
Listen, he's happy with me, without alcohol. I'm happy with him, without alcohol. Nothing changes, Alcohol changes people, not taking it away. Seriously that's how alcoholics are created. Think about it.

Plus, We're going to be together for a very long time. I don't care who likes it, and who doesn't

No comments: