Tuesday, November 18, 2008

La La La La

It's almost Saturday. Oh, I suppose I should start this off the proper way. I haven't written in my blog in awhile, but Ryan's all moved in now, it's pretty awesome. Rooms a little cluttered because he has so much stuff but hey whatever. So, Like I was saying before, It's almost Saturday!! & Saturday means I've been dating Ryan for a year! It's exciting!! :D Last time I was dating someone and it got to a year the faggot dumped me! Whatever, Totally over that.... That guy basically thinks he's cool...and it's ...er not true to say the least ha. So yes this Saturday is my one year with Ryan :D The 22nd of November! WOO Anyways, I'm going to post this now, and ...... well that's it basically because I have nothing else to blog about at the moment. :)

No comments: