Sunday, May 31, 2009

what what update

Hello

I haven't had much time to write in my blog lately as you can see. I've been busy with so much stuff, it's just crazy! So Ryan and I have gotten our own place now!! We're in the process of moving so it's stressful. I'm working like a million days in a row at a time.. & on top of all that, we're going to Saskatchewan on the 4Th of June! I'm pretty excited. I've never been and I get to meet the rest of Ryan's family. Kinda scared they won't like me though. I'm not the most outgoing person in the world.


So yeah, My friend Coleman came back this morning at 3am, I'm pretty excited that hes back, now I just have to wait 23 days until Alex gets back! Well a little longer than 23 because Coleman's going to like... keep her hostage for a bit! I don't mind though they went a year without seeing each other!! That's pretty crazy! I would never in my life time be able to do that with Ryan. I miss him when he goes to work for 8 hours hahaha. I'll ask that you forgive my pointlessness because I'm at work right now and hella tired. After work I get to help move more boxes and a mirror and a bed. You know, all that fun stuff! Ryan bought me the CUTEST hat ever! I wanted a toque with ears so he bought me one that looks like a monkey cat cross.... even though it's supposed to be a beaver! It's super cute though, not going to do much good in the scorching heat though. I hate summer time, it gets so fricken hot. & I'm not in shape so I can't wear a cute bathing suit and go to the beach, not to mention I cant swim.


Anyways, I've got to go put lottery out now, I'll post more when we're settled in and junk!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Post pictures of your place

Skylar said...

Alright. Shall be done soon!