Thursday, January 20, 2011

I know you know who you are..

Reading through our conversations that we used to have, I can't help but wonder why we never ended up together. Was it because you couldn't have what you wanted? Then the second you could, you weren't interested? I want to know! Even other people wonder why we aren't together.. EVEN MY ANONYMOUS READERS have sent me mail asking why we aren't together. Is it weird to think that we'd pretty much be perfect for each other? Maybe, seeing as your brother.. would probably rather see me dead. I know there are some feelings still there, I know. Or you wouldn't care what's going on. I'm not sure if you've only read this because of the "It happened, like it or not" post, but I'd like it if somehow, you got this one and read it. I wouldn't feel so dumb trying to explain anything, because it's a blog and that's what you do! You type what you feel, or how shitty your day was. Anyways, I had a dream about you, and this is why I'm posting in my blog this morning before school.
I miss you.
 I miss our conversations.
Please tell me whats going on, I'm confused.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear guy who this girl has a thing for.
Tell her why she isn't perfect for u. Or why ur blind.. cause u two seem perfect for eachother... Whats wrong with u ?