Sunday, January 30, 2011

Tu es mon meilleur ami

Maryssa,


I know you've been having a hard time lately, and I just wanted to write you a little something. Ready?

You are the most beautiful soul I've ever met. You have beauty inside and out, and I find that these days that is really rare. You have so much to live for, you're smart, generous, kind, patient, understanding, just.. amazing and perfect! You're my best friend, and you make me feel like I'm actually worth something, You were there for me when everyone else gave up and decided it'd be fun to hurt me. You were there telling me that I'll find someone better and that they didn't know what they were missing. You were there for me when I was confused with Will, and mind fucking him to make sure his intentions were decent at least! Also when I made that horrible decision to let Allyson move in! Your alter ego was there when I wanted to experiment with something different.. both times!
You make me feel like I don't have to die to be happy. You love me for me! Star Wars, Pokemon and all! I just want to thank you for everything you've done for me. Before we hung out, I felt like I was empty, because everything I loved had left me. You were one of the ones who said Christ and I should be together, that I was truly happy with him and you've never seen me that happy. I didn't even want to try anymore after he broke my heart into a million pieces, I was done. Done with people, done with life, done with everything. Not to put pressure on you or anything, but you're my reason for living right now.
You're the only person I'd trust completely with my life. I'm glad you're in my life, you're filling my void. It's oddly lonely in my bed when you go places or don't come home at night! You know, You deserve someone who's going to treat like a god damn princess! Listen, I know exactly what you're going through. I've been there.. twice. You're stronger than sitting around crying. You have too much potential to be waiting around for someone who's hurt you countless times within the span of 2 months! If you don't want to get over him, then I'm here for you, just like you were for me!

You mean the world to me.. You're the only person in my life right now that hasn't made me feel like shit. I love you Maryssa! You're my best friend. I just want you to be happy, and it's hurting me to know that I can't do anything for you. I'll always be here for you! Please be happy, you deserve it the most! <3 
Don't let the haters stop you from doing your thing! You're amazing and you're going places in life! You're beautiful! I know you know that.. or you wouldn't stare at yourself in the mirror!! :)


I LOVE YOU!

No comments: