Monday, July 11, 2011

Colton!

I've never felt this way before with someone. Makes me feel like I'm actually worth everything, Puts effort into the relationship, Fights for me, Sticks up for me, Loves me unconditionally, Makes me smile, Makes everything seem like it's going to be okay, Doesn't get sick of me, Makes me laugh, Is handsome, Gets along with all of my family, Family loves him, Opens doors for me, Calls me beautiful, gorgeous, sexy, cute.. Basically just compliments me all the time...

I love him.. He's my other half.. I know that he's the one. My missing puzzle piece, My partner in crime. My everything... I finally did something right to get him in my life. He fell in love with me about 2 years ago while working with my dad, and has tried to find me ever since. He found me, asked to hang out, asked me out, told me he loved me.. then asked me to marry him! I... finally know what happy feels like!!! =)

No comments: