Sunday, July 31, 2011

I can be tough, I can be strong..

Last night I went and got my things from my ex. It was nice seeing him, he looks good. Still the same sense of humor I remember. It was a little bit fakward. You know that's really funny, because it was like that when we hung out alone for the first time, and it's fakward when we saw each other for the last time. Weird how somethings work like that.  I'm glad I got to see him though.

New note, I'm done school in September!! =) I passed my final exam! Now all I have to worry about is my provincial exam in September! I passed with a good 80%! It's harder than you think ladies and gentlemen! I'm working on my final look right now at school, I'll post pictures in my next post of the progress. It's going to be awesome! :D
Anyways, Colton and I have some stuff planned for when I'm done school. Which is pretty exciting, I'm going to go hang out with my brother for a bit. I want to spend my 21st birthday in Vancouver. I'm going to get my passport as well, cause Colton wants me to go to Seattle with him. I really have nothing else to type about right now. I'm pretty boring lately. I apologise to all my readers.. I know I have a few regulars, otherwise my count wouldn't go up ;)  I'm sure I'll post more once something becomes interesting.. or worth writing about! :P

No comments: