Monday, December 12, 2011

Yuuuuuup

Seems that these days I can never find time to blog. Even though I never do anything during the day, it seems like my days are filled with shit that make me too busy to post!! Kind of sucks.
Anyways, I'm all moved into my new place. I'm also hoping that after Colton is done school we can move out. Again, hoping I'll have a job by then. It's proving to be pretty difficult to find work in town, and I don't want to move out of town to work. I just don't want to leave Colton here and have me live in Kelowna or something. That and I think that's the last place I'd want to live. The ex is there and it's pretty awkward seeing him. Kinda funny though when I went and got my stuff from him he seemed pretty impressed Colton owned his own vehicle.. Not to mention it's an awesome truck ;)
Anyways, I'm not sure the purpose of this entry was, seeing as I have nothing to talk about. Although, I am going to be baking pretty soon!! Pretty exciting, I'll take pictures and post them on here of all the stuff I bake!!
Until then, I don't think I'll be posting for awhile... Unless something comes up that's post worthy. Stay Tuned for the baking pictures and recipes!! =)

No comments: