Monday, November 19, 2007

Eff You

W3rd;
I'm so friggen tired, I got a little more sleep this time though, I went to bed around 3:30am so I actually was asleep around 4:30am, then I woke up at 5:30am, Then went back to bed at 6:00 then I woke up at 7:00 and I've been dosing in and out not actually sleeping haha. I finally decided to get my ass out of bed, I'm thinking I've got a fever or something like that, because I havent been feeling good latley. I'm friggen choked haha. I'm gonna try and get Ryan to sleep over toniight! I'll see how well that goes. Today I have a meeting with kai, he works at Mulitia tattoo and Im gonna see if i can get a part time aprenticeship there. I'm pretty stoked for it! Well, I better go get ready and clean the house for my mama, I'll write laterr.

No comments: