Monday, November 26, 2007

I wish you were here with me tonight..

Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
So, I was awake at 7:00 again, haha I just didn't sleep last night, so I layed down on the couch and BAM I was out like a light. I didn't wake up till one-ish, It was nice. SO Saturday my parents are going to a Christmas party up in Kelowna, and they are staying there the night, so that means I can have Ryan sleep over. (I cant go out 'cuz I have to babysit, I think I'm gonna tell my sister to go out for the night). I've been listening to a song that i really enjoy. I don't know why it's a nice song, its kinda slow and depressing but that's okay I like it anyways. It's called Tonight by FM Static. Thank you Kaileigh for telling me what it was. I was thinking how I feel so incomplete when certain people aren't close to me. I find it kind of odd, Oh well I guess. I have to go to City Hall so I'm going to end this post here, so I can get going! I'll write when I get home!

No comments: