Monday, November 19, 2007

Play It Again

SO I was spacing out today while doing my school work, Frig I hate school. Anyways back to what I was saying I was listening to some Taylor Swift because I'm cool and I came across one of my favorite songs, "Our Song" I was listening singing la la. Then BAM just about the end of the song the lyrics say
"our song is the way he laughs the first date man i didn't kiss him and i should have "
** note pay attention to the Italic & bolded font.**

Anyways it reminds me of last night, when I should have kissed Ryan, but I didn't because I'm an idiot. I had a great time and I haven't been this happy in like..forever. When I told him I wasn't picky and I liked alot of things he said "good, less chances of me messing up" that was cute. I think that was one of my favorite things that happened that night :D. GO SEE FRED CLAUS. Well go see it if you have a perverted friend who likes to make comments all movie. That would be me I don't know how to be quiet in movies, unless its a horror, then ill have my monster and ill shut up because ill be scared. I also revealed my secret haha I cry lots, yes I'm a wimp. I cry, I cry because I'm afraid of the dark, because my little sister makes fun of me, I cry when Mufassa died in Lion King.. I'm not going to list it all because um, people would get bored haha. I think I'm going to go finish my school work, Ill post more later.

No comments: