Friday, December 7, 2007

I miss you.

w3rd homies;
I've noticed that lately I've been trying too hard to stay out of trouble and make sure people don't get sick of me. I'm not sure what it is. All I know is that I'm trying to hard and if it keeps going like this, I'm just going to regret it. Anyways, I'm getting more sick...my throat hurts today, I had no voice this morning, and it hurts when I sneeze or when I cough. I suck so bad sometimes. I don't have much to write about today..I'm sick so nothing good has happened. So this has been my day so far;
-woke up at 7:00
-went back to bed till 10:00
-made a wish on 11:11
-layed on the couch till 12:00
-made tea with honey..and sugar
-did some school work
-gave the puppies a bath

Isn't that exciting?! Yeah..No not really.. I'm bored and I wish that people would come and hang out with me. & I wish Ryan went to school here. Actually I wish for a lot of things..but I wont go in to detail. I think I'm going to go lay down I feel queasy and I don't need that right now! Ill post more later I guess.
PS, I miss Ryan?

No comments: