Sunday, December 2, 2007

If youre sleeping are you dreaming, if youre dreaming are you dreaming of me

To whom it may concern;

I've decided to write a letter to you. I'm not sure why..but I feel like I should. I had an amazing night..It occurs to me more and more how real this is. I told you a secret last night. I want you to keep that secret with you all the time. It also occurs to me that I should either 1) Get my own room, or make it more private ;) or 2) move out. I think I prefer #1 seeing as I'm still young. I love how I can be a pervert while laying with you, and it wont be awkward. I love that I can be me, no matter how dumb I am. There's just something about you that makes every time we hang out even better. I talk to much in my opinion, Although you say different. I talk so much. I think about you constantly, I cant help it. I guess I cant put into words how amazing you are, and how lucky I am to have you. I guess this sums up my letter to you. I just want you to know;
I love you, and always will
-Sky

No comments: