Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Instant classic boys like whoa

I'm pretty sure I'm the only one that I know of anyways, that can take a shower brush my teeth then get out and realize I didn't have breakfast so I eat anyways. I ALWAYS do that, I forget that I didn't eat..and brush my teeth. Oh well, I like brushing my teeth! So I get to do it an extra time today! Woot Woot! I'm also the only person who owns dogs that watch me take a cookie say to myself its gross put it down and then wait till I leave to get the phone and steal it..I didn't notice till just now. So what I'm not attentive. WHOA! I just clicked on Urban Dictionary and clicked a random letter, the definition that came up for that one letter made me choke. Oh man I love Urban Dictionary! Its funny. I'll give you an example

optimus prime

leader of the Autobot Army in Transformers, and the sexiest robot alive.
ie. I'd have sex with Optimus Prime

Oh man! Good definition I must say. That reminds me that I should actually watch the rest of that movie. It might help me understand a lot.. Two hours till I go to work! Ah so stoked for my walkie talkie!! and my phone and my scanner!!! I love working on the floor! Oh I forget the code for the door, I'm pretty sure it's 425.. I'm hoping or I'm shit out of luck and have to ask someone and feel like an idiot. Oh well I'm still flipping stoked.

Okay! So I'm listening to Spice Girls "When 2 Become 1" I wouldn't have realized this when I was like 8 but these are some lyrics.

Are you as good as I remember baby? Get it on, Get it on
Be a little bit wiser baby, put it on, put it on


It could be because my mind is in the gutter, OR it could be because the Spice Girls are singing about sex! Dirty! haha Oh well I better go get my shit together Ill post more after work!

No comments: