Saturday, December 8, 2007

SUPER DUPER WOMAN!!!!

I've decided I want to be a superhero!! It would be sweet as followed why, I will make a list of the superpowers I'm going to have! I would love to be a superhero because they can do whatever the fuck they want!! End of story! Now on to my superpowers! Actually be right back, News is on!! Okay, I'm back! I needed to see if the accident I saw today was on the News! It was and I totally stared at a dead body, I'm going to have nightmares for the rest of my life, I know it! Okay NOW on to my list!

Shapeshifting, Illusion, Physical propulsion methods, Energy propulsion methods, Flight, Time Travel, Teleportation, Superhuman speed, Omnipresence, Electrical transportation, Dimensional transportation, Force field generation, Energy blasts, Weather munipulation, Fire/Heat munipulation, Classical element control, Reality warping, Imortality, Disintegration, Density control, Animation, Psychic weapons, Psionic blast, Telekinesis, Technopathy, Power mimicry or absorption, Power negation, Power sensing, Duplication, Temporal duplication, Invisibility, Invulnerability, Kinetic absorption, Merge, Poison generation, Reactive adaptation/evolution, Self-detonation or explosion, Sonic scream, Superhuman reflexes, Superhuman stregth, Superhuman senses, Superhuman vision, Night vision, X-Ray vision, Wall crawling, Omniscience, Omni-linguism. Superhuman intelligence, ESP, Empathy, Being able to shoot webs!

I'm sure I can find of more but I'm getting sleepy.. haha so I'm going to lay down till Ryan phones!! I will update later on my powers ;)

No comments: