Thursday, December 6, 2007

We'll take tomorrow baby, One day at a time.

Morning?!
Ew, It doesn't even feel like morning, it feels like I blinked and the daylight was here, I'm so disappointed. I even went to bed at a decent time, haha okay so like 1:30 isn't decent in some peoples minds, but for how late/early Ive been going to bed lately it's pretty good. I'm listening to one of my favorite songs! Amazed by Lonestar!
I don't know how you do what you do
I'm so in love with you It just keeps getting better
I want to spend the rest of my life With you by my side
Forever and ever Every little thing that you do
Baby, I'm amazed by you.

It's an amazing song. Do you know how you listen to a song, or read an article, and you have one person on your mind the whole time? Yeah..it's one of those songs. I think I like it for that reason also. Oh by the way I'm a Penguin! Yes I said a Penguin! Did you know that when a penguin finds its mate, they stay together for the rest if their lives? It's true. If I were a friggen Penguin, Ryan would be my mate! Again, that's a fact. I want to be with him forever, I don't even care how creepy that sounds. He's the best thing that has happened to me this year. Even though if you think about it..we met on a fluke chance, I wouldn't have it any other way. He's one of those people who can push my buttons and make me mad, turn around and smile at me and I wont even care anymore. He can make fun of me (yes I said it he can, and will..actually he does..) and I don't know what it is, I just fall for him even more. All I can say.. is baby you're amazing, my everything. & I realized that whole thing just sounded creepy, but I don't care, it's how I feel.. and I can honestly say "fuck off" to any bitch who questions it! Alright, I guess it's time for me to go do some school work, Ill write more later.

No comments: