Wednesday, January 23, 2008

ilu

Okay
I cant figure out why the hell I cannot print screen on my computer. Although when I type.. the font is different than from before. Weird I tell you, Weird. I've decided I'm not going to go G-PG rated in my blogs anymore. So if I'm searching something, and something ridiculously unrelated and perverted..or gross pops up.. I'm going to blog on it! No joke. My blogs have been very boring lately. Man, I've really delayed typing this blog. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself. Okay, I should finish writing this post! I really have to go pee!! I don't wanna go then come back.. lol I wont want to write then! So.. I love hanging out with Ryan, and I wish it would happen more.. I should take pictures..with..or of him.. or both! hm, I don't usually look good in pictures though, so maybe not? I don't know, he can decide. K so

GOOD NIGHT BITCHES 
 
If you ever lose the key to my heart..don't worry, just knock and I'll let you in.

No comments: