Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Yee October

OCTOBER = PERFECT
Trustworthy and loyal. Very passionate and
dangerous. Wild at times. Knows how to have fun.
Sexy and mysterious. Everyone is drawn towards
your inner and outer beauty and independent
personality. Playful, but secretive. Very emotional
and temperamental sometimes. Meets new people
easily and very social in a group. Fearless and
independent. Can hold their own. Stands out in a
crowd. Essentially very smart. If you ever
begin a relationship with someone from this month,
hold on to them because their one of a kind.

Whoop I'm October bitches. Although the whole "meets new people easily and very social in a group" is totally wrong, then again it could vary between people. I am independent though, that's what I like, it's also very precise on a lot of the other things. I am very temperamental and emotional. It's weird, I wonder if they survey people for these unique answers. It's a problem that needs solving. Too bad I'm not good at solving problems.


No comments: