Thursday, January 3, 2008

Even the best fall down sometimes..

Yo. 

So this is my 81st post since I've had this blog!! I believe this is the most I've even kept a blog continuously updated. Yay me! I'm trying to upload Ryans videos onto youtube, but its just taking forever. I think it has to process the sexy.. bahaha. I believe that they are the most amazing videos on earth! I've decided I wanna grow up and get out of my house as soon as possible. I also have to go to PSLC to hand in work or I'll be kicked out. Which would be pretty fucking gay because I kinda want to grad next year.. I want to grad this year if it fucking counts, but apparently that cant be done. I also JUST noticed that Howie Day is so fine when hes in his "collide" video! I'm pretty sure my mom hates me... It's okay though, because people always hate me, and I honestly wouldn't put it past her either. What I don't get is how my mom can say one thing.. and then turn around, and freak at me for what she said I could do. Whatever, I'm done with it..I don't wanna be a kid, Well I do, but I just want to do my own thing with out people glaring at me because I did something wrong.. I know my mamas just doing her job by protecting me from making really dumb mistakes and all, but I want to make mistakes and have to fix it..well not by myself because I'm a bad problem solver. I don't know what I'm rambling on about anymore, so I'm going to do some homework and attempt to get myself out of the gutter. 

Kbye 

No comments: