Thursday, January 3, 2008

Oh, the wonders of pick up lines..(btw, I bolded my favs!)

Do you believe in love at first sight... or should I walk by again?

If I could rearrange the alphabet... I'd put you between F and CK

Excuse me do you give head to strangers? No. Well then allow me to introduce myself.

If this bar is a meat market... you must be the prime rib.

Oh, I'm sorry! I thought that was a Braille name tag

Do you know what'd look good on you? Me.

Nice pants. Can I test the zipper?

Hey baby... I can tell we both love the same things; Me!


That shirt looks very becoming on you... but if I were on you I'd be coming too.

I've just moved you to the top of my to do list.

If I flip a coin what do you reckon my chances are of getting head?

If loving me is wrong you don't wanna be right

Roses are red. Violets are blue. I like spaghetti. Let's go screw.

Hi will you help me find my lost puppy? I think he went into this cheap hotel room across the street.

I'm good at math: U + I = 69

Are you a parking ticket? Because you have FINE written all over you

If I were to ask you for sex... would your answer be the same as the answer to this question?

I love every bone in your body, especially mine.

You have been very naughty! Go to my room!

That's a nice shirt. Can I talk you out of it?

No comments: