Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Agenda

So, I got to see Ryan for like 2 minutes, not even kidding. Oh well better than nothing I suppose, I needed a hug anyways. Tomorrow is Thursday, Thursday I'm hanging out with Ryan.. Possible sleep over.. Not sure though. Friday I think my mom and I are going to Kelowna in the day time.. Later on that Friday we (Ryan and I) were supposed to hang out with Coleman and Alex (Colemans girlfriend). I'm not really sure whats going on there though. Saturday I'm going to Kelowna for my nieces 5th birthday party. She's growing up so fast! It depresses me, I don't really get to see her. Oh well, I'm going to improve myself, and be a role model. I already know my niece is going to grow up to be stunning and brilliant.. I want to help that process though. So it looks like I have a busy agenda. Till Sunday, Then I'm back to being Lame Ol' Skylar. Which I don't mind some days, Others its a pain in the ass. Ryan sent me a message today on Facebook, and it made my day.. It really did. Here's the message.
Sorry yesterday sucked so bad for you, I really wish I could've seen you. Maybe today will be better? You definitely shouldn't have to put up with that shit, your too good for anyone to handle lol. I love you and your my best friend
so feel better, okay?

I don't know how many times that guy can make me smile.. that's only because if I attempted to count, I would be here all day. I don't want to be here all day, so I'll say he makes me smile countless times every day. Ryan would definitely be one of a kind. I love it, I love it, I love it. I always seem to ramble on about Ryan though. Makes me seem a little bit... needy.. NO obsessive. That's the word. I'm not though, I just love him a lot. Anyways, I'm going to go.. and pick out a hair color for myself because it's time for a change.

No comments: