Wednesday, March 5, 2008

2

Well, Exciting news to start off my entry, I have TWO interviews tomorrow, I'm actually kinda nervous/scared! One is at the Greyhound, and the other is at Cash Factory Loans. I'm hoping I get at least one of them. Greyhound I'd be a ticket clerk, and Cash Factory I would be a representative, or a receptionist. So yeah, I'm excited, nervous, scared. Also I just realized that I haven't seen Ryan in like 3 days.. and I won't see him till Friday. So it's officially the longest I've gone without seeing him. It's weird. With everything going on Saturday looks like it's a go! If Alex can get a car! Which is exciting.. Although, I'm a bit frightened to hang out with Coleman for like 2 hours alone ha ha. Not sure why, he's a great guy.. Possibly because I haven't ACTUALLY had a real conversation with him.. with out Ryan there. Oh well, I'll suck it up because I'm really excited. Thought I would post some upcoming things on here.. I'll post later tonight probably.

No comments: