Friday, March 7, 2008

Under my umberella eh eh eh

First of, I'd like to note that "Umbrella" by Rihanna is annoying. Second of all, I'm addicted to reading my horoscope! I find it kinda funny that all horoscopes aren't the same for a sign.. such as Scorpio. Such as I am, here- I'll put down an example.

Facebook Horoscope - Scorpio: Don't shop without a list today, or you'll end up with a ton of stuff you don't need and will never use!

Astrology.ca Horoscope - Someone may try to talk you out of some much-needed recreational time in order to care for a loved one or family member who is ill. There could be benefits as well as challenges, and you may have to juggle your schedule around quite a bit to make things happen so you are all happy.

Homepagers.com Horoscope - This is a good time to schedule social activities or even business meetings where tact and friendliness would be a plus. You act as a diplomat and harmonizer between people with differing viewpoints. Also, attending cultural events such as an art show or a play is favored. Thoughts of love, an appreciation for beauty, and an aesthetic enjoyment of your surroundings are brought to the fore. A short pleasure trip would also be beneficial now.


All completely different. Now for some news, I'm sick, woop woop. Runny nose, Really sore throat, Headache and a cough. I think it's called the COMMON COLD. Oh! I'll go check on WebMD! brb! BACK! Well, there you have it!

Cold Symptoms
runny nose
sneezing
nasal and sinus blockage
headache
sore throat
cough

Well, I have 5 out of 6. I think I have a cold! Or, I could be dying and no one will know because it seems as if I have a cold. Ah man, I have nothing else to blog about. I'll post later possibly.

No comments: