Sunday, March 16, 2008

You're Right, I'm Insecure.

envious
adjective
showing extreme cupidity; painfully desirous of anothers advantages


Yes, Okay I'm still envious of her. Shes pretty, successful, fun/funny, entertaining. Pretty much everything I'm not. Oh I forgot to mention shes one of my boyfriends good friends. How am I not supposed to be jealous of that? I don't care that they hang out I'm pretty sure I'm over that, I guess I'm just jealous because they spend time together a lot at work, and then hang out a bit outside of work.. and then there's me. Nothing to it, I'm me. Although I've never been good enough for anyone else. Hey things can turn around though right? I mean I suppose I'm friends with her & I know she doesn't "want" Ryan. I just cant help but be jealous I suppose. & I'm gonna have to get over it. It's harder than it seems though. Just thought I'd put my thoughts down. I'll probably post later after I'm fully engulfed in jealousy.

No comments: