Friday, March 14, 2008

My oh my

Well, It's 2:15am and I'm writing.. so that MUST mean that I'm not sleeping! I'm actually sick, which really sucks. Friday is here and Ryan is supposed to come over, I actually hope that I'm better by the time he gets here. Even though I was with him when he was sick.. and got me sick. I wouldn't want to get him sick! I feel slightly better which is very very good. Earlier I felt as if I was going to die, so I took some medicine and went to bed, and apparently I woke up saying "Hammers!" I swear the things that are mentioned on a daily basis by Ryan catch on! Ah man, It's okay though I like it when he talks complete nonsense. Er even though tonight when I woke up and he phoned me, I told him I remembered his name.. and then he was like "Oh what is it?" and of course I was like "Um, it's Ryan!" and he was like "um. no.. you're joking right" I got really really confused. It's okay though because I deserved it! Anyways, as I'm typing I feel the need to go crazy.. but I wont because everyone is sleeping! I like apple sauce, although it has to be Strawberry Kiwi Apple sauce. I really don't know why I capitalized the first letter in strawberry kiwi OR apple, I suppose I'm weird like that. I have nothing more to post. I will however catch up on my writing later.

No comments: