Wednesday, March 12, 2008

weird amusement.

This morning I planned on sleeping in, Much to my surprise my brother came over today, Which of course made me happy ha ha, but I looked like.. a yeti hahahaha. I don't know, I just don't like looking bad when people come over, family or not. I have so much to do today, I have to clean up down stairs, do laundry, make sure MY room is clean (which it usually is), Find clothes, Shower, Make sure the dogs have food and water. Yeah, So that's pretty much my day today. I suppose it's a good thing that I didn't sleep in! I'm actually really bored right now, I put tape on my face.. hahahaha, I don't know why, I was just bored. Now I have to peel it off because it feels REALLY funny. Okay, I'm done. That kind of hurt, I shouldn't have put it so close to my hair. I actually shouldn't have done that anyways. I find the weirdest amusing. So, I better go now so I can shower because there is no way I'm showering WHILE the washer is going ha ha.
I'll post more after my chores!

No comments: