Tuesday, March 11, 2008

And To Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street

I love Dr. Seuss.
So I think I'm gonna post an entry of the quotes that I like by him!
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
"You know you're in love when you cant fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams"
"Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you."
"Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.”
"People will forget what you said, People will forget what you did, But people will never forget how you made them feel"
“We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”
" I meant what I said and I said what I meant"
"And will you succeed? Yes indeed, yes indeed! Ninety-eight and three-quarters percent guaranteed!”
That's only some of them, I just got tired of copy pasting, haha I love reading Dr Seuss!

No comments: