Sunday, April 6, 2008

WOW!

Yes, I am writing again!! I'm reading through all my OLD emails from my old old account.. and.. I have to say, I really miss those days.. Like when Pam and I were close. I actually have to thank Pam.. for always being there for me.. ALWAYS.. she promises me things that no one would think to promise.. See below for example
.
11. If u could promise me anything..what would it be?: that you'll be happy in life
.
That was sent in a survey from Pam, She did promise me that. & Her promises always seem to be kept. I am happy in life. & I would be happier if Pam and I talked a lot more often and hung out like we used too! I miss her. Maybe one day she'll come across my blog. I can only hope. I'll probably end up posting again because I still have a lot of emails to read.

No comments: