Sunday, April 6, 2008

Wow 2005!

I found this old E-mail Joe wrote me in 2005! It's cute.. I love my brother. I wish he'd come home. Well, I corrected ALL the spelling mistakes in it.. there was quite a few. Oh the memories
.
.
.
hey sky whats up sweety , whats the matter what is everyone saying about you ? i wouldn't worry about too much school will be over in a matter of time and u wouldn't guess what the kids at my school use to say about me , i had no friends until i met Matt Matt and andor and that wasn't until high school the kids use to hate me they called me stinky and said i was poor and then none of the girls would ever talk to m e and then would make fun of me in front of the whole school but you know what it isn't that bad don't let it get down it might sound hard cause i know it seems like you world is ending but ti isn't and when it comes down to it it will make you a better person . there is something called karma and it means that when you do something good for someone like make then smile help them or nething out of you way to help someone then you too will be rewarded with someones niceness when you need it and when ppl do something bad to another person such hurt there feeling make fun and ne thing else they will be at the other end of the karma tube and then something bad will happen to them i would worry about those shit heads it is only words and ne one who believes it they obviously don't know you and aren't your friend so i wouldn't let it b ring you down k but write me back and let me know whats going on maybe i can help you out Love you too be home soon love -Joe

No comments: