Friday, August 22, 2008

Wedding Junk.

So, I know I technically shouldn't be looking at wedding stuff because I'm not getting married anytime soon, but I found somethings that I like along with the color scheme. I know Ryan reads my blog so now he can see that white and purple DO go together.








Okay, so there's some of the white and purple things, I can't find a tuxedo with any purple vests, which is kinda gay, but I have found brides maids dresses that the sash can be a light purple or a dramatic deep purple... *Note* I've decided it will be a dramatic deep purple. Aubergine to be exact.


the purple that I want.

& the brides maids dresses!

Anyways, I'm still looking for a perfect wedding dress, even though I don't need to. I'll post more stuff when I find it!
**Extended Note** Ryan doesnt like the dark purple, so the light shall have to do. *End Note*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thats so awesome, hahahaha.
you're sweet.

i better be in that wedding too.
HOMO!









MILK!
hehehehehe.