Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Yeahhh post number 318

Well, It's been a really long time since I've written in this haha. Anyways, I've been thinking a lot about my wedding day lately, and the rest of my life. Like, a family. I don't know why, It just makes me so excited about finishing everything getting into the school I want, getting a career, then finally settling down. The thought of being with Ryan for the rest of my life, just really makes me want to fast forward time. Ryan and I talk about the future a lot, I suppose we are both excited? We've already picked out a place to get married, It's a cute little Japanese garden in the town where I live! I'll find a picture and post it! We have the color scheme picked out, and agreed on. It's a bright-ish green black, and white.... We also have our kids names picked out as well! The girls name will be Sakura or Madison, I think we're going to wait to see what she looks like to decide, & the boys name will be Seth.
Sakura/Madison Hazel Michelle Lynn and Seth Kenneth Sean. The boys middle name kind of sounds a little odd, but we wanted to incorporate both sides of the family in both middle names. I think it'll be an amazing combination and everyone will be happy. Today while walking in Zellers we finally picked a song, for "our" song, Its "Walking in Memphis" haha, There is a reason for it too! It's actually an inside thing, and no one but us will ever understand, but there's one show that we got it from. The X-Files. We spent a long time watching all 9 seasons and both the movies, and January 2010 we are going to watch them all over again! We're both pretty excited.

Right now I'm sitting on my laptop doing nothing but typing and listening to songs that remind me of Ryan. He's working tonight, 12-8am. It's pretty lonely down in our room, Somehow the songs help me not feel so lonely though. It's not like I'm not going to see him for a few days, haha he gets home at like 8:15 in the morning. So, apparently Ryan's grandpa wants to take him and I and a few other members of Ryan's family to Disney World in 2011!! I'm pretty excited because well, I've never been to any amusement park in my life! It'll be pretty amazing, Ryan and I are planning on trying to save up so we can go to Saskatchewan for a week or something in 2010. Hopefully we will be there at a time where its not too hot, and not too cold!! I hate both of those! Especially the heat. I could maybe deal with the cold if I had like a lot of layers.. but the heat... you cant have layers and...as we all know, I'm self conscious. Yay me. There's a few trips being planned lately one day my family is going over to Sweden to meet my new sister in laws family. My brother Joe got married on the 12Th of February. I'm very happy for him, and I hope he stays very happy! Her name is Ingrid. Her family will be coming to my town as well, kind of like a cultural exchange ha ha. It'll be different for sure. In more news, I have a new job at the Dollar Store, I love it, It's not too hard, and not too easy. I helped set up, and by set up I mean, receive stock, price it, bring shelves in price more, help put shelves together, price more, and fill the stock. There was a lot done for 2 weeks! It was a complete transformation. I also learned lotto today! It was pretty fun! I've found that it's easier to remember things lately haha.

So, I've worked 90 hours since I've started, and I started on the 2ND of February... I'm pretty sure.. ha ha. It's actually not bad, and I love doing the till work. I don't know what it is, but I just like being on the till. I've also come to realize that the radio that plays, plays songs like 5 times within an hour.. I heard one song 6 times in the 3 hours I was at work today.. it was pretty bad. They also make Techno remixes of songs, of like....every song that's on the play list. It always sounds so god damn stupid! Anyways, It's 1:45am and I'm getting pretty tired, So I'll write some other time.
PS, this is my 318Th post.

No comments: