Friday, February 27, 2009

Lately

Hey,
So, recently... I've been working a lot, and have been doing tattoos again. I'll post pictures after I'm finished writing. Today well, technically yesterday I went to Wal Mart and bought two awesome new shirts, which I will also post pictures of! There's not much else to report, but I'll try to think of something so this entry isn't so freaking boring. I found a song that just describes everything that Ryan is to me, and how he makes me feel, it's called "1 2 3 4 " by The Plain White T's. It's quite amazing! Anyways, at work I've made a few new acquaintances, and lost respect for a few people. It's a pretty relaxing job, it's not demanding, and things are getting better with how many hours I'm getting, I work until Sunday...So far, and I started my long stretch on Tuesday. I actually don't mind it, I love the cash flow hahaha. It's awesome because Ryan and I get paid on apposing weeks. It will be really helpful when we get our own place!
I'm not sure what else to write, there really isn't much at the moment, but if something does come up, I'll come back here and write some more. For now, You'll just have to enjoy what you get!




It's a pretty shitty picture, so I'll get a newer one soon!

No comments: