Monday, September 14, 2009

Hey, hey, you, you, I don't like your hip bones.

Alright, I still haven't found a new way to spice up my blog. BUT I was watching a YouTube video just a few minutes ago, and all these people were calling Miley Cyrus fat. It confused me to no end. Really? THAT is NOT fat. I don't understand peoples perception of fat and thin these days. It really disgusts me.

Seriously, If you're going to call her fat, I think you need physiatric help. That is thin. Plus she's only 16 she's still got a few years to grow. Girls who think that they need to be thin are complete idiots. I'm not going to lie, I wish I were smaller, and I'm working on that.. Not working well, but I'm trying. I think if you eliminated the magazines and the ridiculous TV shows that girls growing up might actually have a chance of feeling good about themselves. That really isn't going to happen if you have every media person out there calling girls like Miley Cyrus fat. You DON'T have to be a size zero to be beautiful. You can be any size. Whether your larger or you have a tomboyish figure, you're still beautiful. Beauty comes from the inside just as much as it comes from the outside. For example. Everyone thinks Megan Fox is SO gorgeous. I however.. do not. She's shallow and ridiculously conceited. There for, I see her for who she really is. She has an ugly personality there for I don't find her attractive at all. Well, her eyes are pretty, but that's about it! There's certain things you need to know and learn while your growing up, and that is, no matter what others say, you will always be beautiful. If your a good person, if your nice and sincere.. People will like you for your personality, not your looks!

Girls are so shallow these days, I'm pretty sure they're just as shallow as men. Men are shallow because all they seem to want are tiny girls with big boobs. Reality check boys, To get big boobs, you need to get a beautiful voluptuous girl. Anorexic or really thin girls tend to not have boobs.... wanna know why!? Because Boobs are fat. They are made up of fatty tissue. So good luck finding your dream girl with expectations like that. & Ladies, if you want a man with huge muscles and perfect washboard abs, Chances are, his testicles are the size of grapes. With out the help of drugs, you cannot be perfect. Who the hell wants to be perfect anyways, it's so boring. You need to embrace and love all your flaws and quirks. Self Confidence is what gets you places. Unless your trying to enter the shallow world of media, Because apparently if you want to be a model you have to be taller than 5'9 and weigh less than 120. What I have to say is, just forget about the media and forget about all the girls you went to school with, or go to school with that say your ugly, or say that your fat. You're beautiful, and you always will be!

No comments: