Friday, January 7, 2011

All my thoughts from November - Janurary 3rd..

Even though most of them are quotes.. it's still what was going through my brain..



Hold on to me....


There isn't a day that goes by where I don't, at some point, think of you.
I was there for you.. Remember that
If you're not too long, I'll wait here for you all my life. - Oscar Wilde
“Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.”- Walt Disney.
This is starting to look like a contest of who can act like they care less..
Past is a good place to visit, but certainly not a good place to stay
Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength
In the end, we only regret the chances we didn't take, the relationships we were afraid to have, and the decisions we waited too long to make.
I don't know what we are. Sometimes I feel like we're friends, sometimes I feel like we're more than friends, but sometimes I feel like I'm just a stranger to you.
Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded, and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics: You are all stardust. You couldn't be here if stars hadn't exploded, because the elements - the carbon, nitrogen, oxygen, iron all the things that matter for evolution and for life - weren't created at the beginning of time, They were created in the nuclear furnaces of stars, and the only way for them to get into your body is if those stars were kind enough to explode. So, forget the God. The stars died so that you could be here today.
I can't think of anybody else who I hate to miss as much as I hate missing you.
I still have feelings for you, and no matter how many times I tell myself that I'm better off without you, a part of me just wont let go..
I may not have given you a lot to remember, but please don't forget me..
Maybe it doesn't mean anything to you anymore, maybe it never did. But it meant a lot to me, you mean a lot to me - and you still do..
We click, there aren't many people that you just "click" with, and when you find those people, you don't just.. let them go...
Don't make a girl fall for you, if you have no intention of catching her.
The trouble with love is, it doesn't care how fast you fall.
There must be destruction before there can be creation
brb, my unicorn is stuck in the tree again!
apparently is a pragmatic, unsettled, laid back, solitary, self-contained, reckless, passionate, volatile, stressed out, and pessimistic person.. Good to know.. good to know.
We don't need to rush. If somethings bound to happen, it will happen. In the right time, with the right person and with the best reason.
If you hold back your feelings because you're afraid of getting hurt, you end up hurting anyway..
Maybe it doesn't mean anything to you anymore, maybe it never did.. But it meant a lot to me, you mean a lot to me - and you still do.
Yes I could tell you His favorite color's green He loves to argue Oh, and it kills me His sister's beautiful He has his father's eyes And if you ask me if I love him..I'd lie
But lord knows that I'm not you, and if I was I wouldn't be so cruel cause waiting on love ain't so easy to do.
I am; Sarcastic, paranoid, self-conscious and indecisive
December whispers of treachery, December clouds are now covering me

Peoples bullshit and fakeness are the main reasons why I like to be alone
I still love you, but.. I have to let you go.. so we can both move on.
I will be chasing a starlight until the end of my life, I don't know if it's worth it anymore

" If we live our life in fear, I'll wait a thousand years.. Just to see you smile again "

Don't worry.. If it's meant to be.. It'll find it's way
The first person who's on your mind the moment you open your eyes after a long sleep is the reason for your happiness or pain.
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ldahy2icdC1qama9uo1_400.jpg
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l9tzm2UztD1qbhtrto1_500.gif

I'm not fine, Okay?
I'm lonely.
I am lonely and
I just want to be with you right now.
Even if you don't want to be with me


And she thinks I'm psycho
'Cause I like to rhyme her name with things, but
Sophistication isn't what you wear
Or who you know
Or pushing people down
To get you where you wanna go
Oh they didn't teach you that in prep school
So it's up to me
But no amount of vintage dresses
Gives you dignity



I do this until i run out of m&ms, and when there's only one m&m left standing, I send a letter to m&ms brand with the champion m&m in it with a note attached that reads: "Please use this m&m for breeding purposes!"
float, breath, believe.. Whatever will be, will be

I'll move on, you'll call it fate, I'll call it karma. We had our time, it was fun while it lasted..

Roses are red, violets are blue, incorrect grammar will never be cute.
Je t'aime plus qu'hier moins que demain

" & I don't know, and I can't guess if it's gonna be okay but now my last wish is that you do this with me kiss me here and hold my hand, let me feel like I'm the only one"

I've really had it with the rain of the tears, the predictable storm that has come every year

1 universe, 8 planets, 204 countries, 809 islands, 7 seas, 6.5 billion people & my heart still told me, it's you.
Learn from yesterday, Live for today, Hope for tomorrow. - Albert Einstein

You're as slutty as a bowling ball, You get picked up, fingered, thrown down an alley and you still come back for more!!
twinkle twinkle little star, I'll run you over with my car
I love you has 8 letters... but so does Black Ops...
You better stand tall when they're calling you out don't bend, don't break Baby, don't back down

Well maybe it's me and my blind optimism to blame or maybe it's you and your sick need to give love then take it away..

"Who watches Dodge ball anymore??.. Oh maybe it's the movie"

Hypophrenia: a feeling of sadness seemingly without a cause

Have nothing nice to say?
Shut your filthy whore mouth before I strap a dildo on my head and rape you like a unicorn...
I want to sleep with you. I don't mean have sex. I mean. Together. Under my blankets. in my bed. With my hand on your chest. And your arm around me. With the window cracked. So it's chilly and we have to cuddle closer. No talking. Just sleepy, blissfully, happy, silence.


I'm here and I'm cool, the way that it is, just give me a chance and I'll try to forgive



1) Where did you begin 2010?
I...was home alone, cause my boyfriend at the time ditched me for a party :(
2) What was your status by Valentine’s Day?
Taken.. Happily taken
3) Were you in school (anytime this year)?
Nope, I started cosmetology school in July of this year though
4) How did you earn your money?
Work.. and my mom
5) Did you have to go to the hospital?
Yes
6) Did you have any encounters with the police?
Um, me personally? Not telling
7) Where did you go on vacation?
I went to Saskatchewan!! I loved it there!!
8- What did you purchase that was over $1000?
Over $1000? Rent bahahaha
9) Did you know anybody who got married?
This year... hm Nope.
10) Did you know anybody who passed away?
I don't think so?
12) Did you move anywhere?
Nope.
13) What concerts/shows did you go to?
I didn't go to any :( Never been either..
14) Where do you live now?
Penticton..
15) Describe your birthday
My birthday... was the worst birthday.. I've ever had. My boyfriend.. at the time forgot about me.
16) What have you done in 2010 that you’ve never done before in your life?
Broke up with someone..
Broke someones heart..
Got a tattoo that actually meant something.
17) What has been your favorite moment?
Lets see, Taking my crushes virginity then having him not want to talk to me anymore because he didn't want was there? or maybe it's breaking up with my boyfriend because I thought there was chemistry with someone that treated me better.. then having that person treat me worse than my boyfriend.. I.. didn't have a favorite moment this year.
18) What was the worst moment of the year?
You can just read number 17 ;)
19) What lessons in life did 2010 teach you?
There must be destruction before there can be creation. Don't break things off with someone that you love for some asshole..
20) Any new additions to your family?
I had adopted a puppy.. but she.. passed away 3 weeks after we got her. :(
21) What was your best month?
February.. because I had someone to love me for me, and nothing wrecked that.
22) What music will you remember 2010 by?
I'll be waiting by Lenny Kravits.. :(
23) Who has been your best drinking buddy?
I don't drink.. but Ryan I guess
24) Made new friends?
Yeah, I did.. I didn't want to.. but I did.
25) Favourite Night out?
Any night with Ryan, he made me feel loved :(
26) Will you end this year with the same mate you started it with?
Unfortunately not
27) What are your plans for Christmas?
Sleep, I hate Christmas
28) What are your plans and hopes for 2011?
To be honest.. I just want to be happy.



Sometimes in life, we hit a crossroads. And are forced to choose which path we want to take. And there’s no way of knowing if our journey will lead us to pleasure or to pain
I don't wanna be afraid, I wanna wake up feeling beautiful, today & know that I'm okay


I'm not afraid of heights, I'm afraid of falling, I'm not scared of the dark, I'm scared of whats in it, I'm not afraid to love, I'm afraid of not being loved back.
Want newspaper print nails like this?
You will need:
a small glass of rubbing alcohol or vodka
10 strips of newspaper (bigger than your nails)
LIGHT nail polish. white, clear, light pink, etc. anything LIGHT
K now do this:
Dip your nails in the alcohol for a while so the whole nail is wet
press a strip of the newspaper on your nail and hold firmly for 30 seconds. do NOT move the strip, keep it firm.
YOU’RE DONE! Now go over with a clear coat so it’ll last.
Books I would like:
Dear John, Charlie St. Cloud , Lauren Conrad Books
Sometimes even the wisest of man or machine can make an error. - Optimus Prime

There are 6 billion people in the world.. 6 billion fucking people. Of those there is at least one for you. Maybe you'll meet in a quaint little coffee shop, or your favorite book store. No matter what, there is someone out there looking for you just like you are looking for them.
"The harder you try to forget someone, the more you think about him/her unconsciously."
Sometimes we have to stay friends with the person we love, not because we are afraid it might not work out; but because, we never know what ill happen, and someday we might regret it. we might lose that person.. the very special thing we kept for so long.

"I am who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday" - Eleanor Roosevelt

"Can we talk? Even for five minutes? It's been a month, and I miss you. "

was quite disappointed to learn that in the "real world" being a Pokemon master.. isn't a "real" qualification.. :(
who should i be to make you love me ?
hurry up..if you ever really cared about me, tell the truth, give it up

Do you ever have moments when you feel like your seconds from losing it..

Sometimes the best option is to let go

There's a whole lotta things that I will forgive, but I just can't take a liar..


I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together

No comments: