Saturday, January 15, 2011

Who I am, hates who I've become..

I'm sorry I out grew our love. I'm sorry that I treated you the way I did. I'm sorry that I still love you. Despite everything we've been through, I will always love you. I mean always. You are the most important part in my life right now, and you're not even technically in my life. It hurts me, but I deserve everything that I have coming to me. For now, I will say good-bye to you, until you are ready to have me in your life again. You have my kitties, you have my life.. with you. I'm not about to ruin that as well.. I love you. I'll love you forever. I just want you to know that.




Also,

To whom it may concern:

I miss you, You were one of the greatest things in my life.. It makes me upset that you did what you did to me. I fell in love with you, and I made mistakes that were preventable. So, for that I'm sorry, but you shouldn't sit where you are right now and be able to call yourself a good person. Treating anyone the way you treated me isn't right, isn't human, it isn't you. Or wasn't the you I met. For everything else.. I'm going to say thank you. You made me realize that I shouldn't take things for granted, and that no matter how much you love somebody that apologising doesn't take the sting out of the wound. So, thank you for helping me realize that if you have something that loves you, don't fall in love with an illusion.

I love you, I'm not saying I will tomorrow.. or even a week from now, but for now, I do.. and I can't change that. Sorry

No comments: