Monday, January 17, 2011

It happened.. like it or not.

So, I have a few things to blog about. First on the agenda.. Some random fuck decided to text me yesterday and ask if I cheated on Ryan with one of his friends. The answer to that.. is no! I didn't cheat on him. I also got the good ol' you're a home wrecker speech as well as "Why aren't you dating if you fucked him".  SO! I'll put a stop to this now. I'm pretty sure that the guy that I've fallen in love with doesn't read this blog. So here we goo.
-We didn't have sex
-We enjoyed a few movies instead.
- Is it any of your business? No.
- Should I be blogging about it? Probably not.
That's what blogs are for though. You have no idea who I did or IF I did the deed with anyone. That's the beauty of the Internet. You don't know if I'm lying, or if what I'm typing is 100 % truth.

For those who've been on my ass... Here is something you all should probably read and get through your pea brains;
I stopped dating Ryan, because I out grew his love, per say. I love him with all my heart, he's been one of my best friends for 3 years. There is no way I can stop loving him. I needed more from our relationship though, It wasn't stimulating enough for me. We didn't have fun anymore.. Or I felt we didn't. We treated each other with equal amounts of disrespect, and said hurtful things to each other. It's not how a relationship should be. 
Then I fell in love with an illusion. He made me feel like I was special, Like I was worth more than I was getting.. and just.. kinda dissipated into the air. Sitting here playing back what happened in my head.. its all foolish and I wish that things could change. They can, but they probably wont. As much as I wish they would change for the better and I could talk to this mystery man that I fell in love with, I have to deal with the fact that he doesn't want what he had. To be honest with you, I have no idea where things fell through or what the hell happened. Maybe I'm not supposed to know, maybe I am and it's just not the right time. All I know is that I love my illusion and nothing can change that right now.
So, to whom is texting me. Please stop. You have your answers and I posted them for the world to see okay? Just... Stop.
Thank you..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know this blog post is mostly truth by the way you worded everything, I do know that part about you not having sex with this person is a lie.
I've read your previous posts and judging by how many times you've mentioned this Christ character I'm going to take a wild guess that he is your mystery man.
Why aren't you guys together? In your post "..You know..." It seemed like he was very into you. What happened? Why this sudden post? Whos this person who keeps texting you?
I don't know you, and I dont know this Christ person, but reading your blogs that mention him, I can tell that you wrote those with passion with fire in your eyes, He sounds like the perfect guy for you.. What's stopping you from being with him? Ask him, you have nothing to lose!!
Good luck with everything and I can't wait to read more of your posts!