Saturday, January 29, 2011

I wanted you to stay

 I love you, I have loved you all along

and I miss you, been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me and you'll never go


 
 
 
 
 
 
Today I did something that was really hard for me. I finally took off the necklace Ryan gave me with the promise ring on it. I didn't want to at all, and I'm listening to our song right now trying not to cry. I really miss him. I will always love him. Sometimes I wish that we could get back together. Everyone deserves a second chance, and if you love someone enough, nothing they could do would result in never talking or ending it. Well, unless you cheat all the time or killed someone.. Something like that. I didn't do any of that though. I didn't cheat, nor did I kill anyone! I've been having dreams about him and I lately. He comes to my place and tells me we made a mistake and that we're supposed to be together. Sad dreams. Unfortunately I think that if we got back together, nothing would change. He lives in another city, I'm a jealous bitch and it would lead to fighting and even more heartbreak. So, I took my necklace off, and hung it up.
Ryan, if you read this still, I love you. I always will. You know my number, don't be afraid to call or text me, I want to hear from you. I really miss you. Please give my kitties a huge hug and kiss for me.
 

No comments: