Friday, December 14, 2007

I'll still look at you, like the stars that shine.

Hello!
Its an amazing day, even though its gross and snowing outside! I went to bed at 9:00 last night and woke up at 7:00 this morning and I'm not tired at all! Man, Its been a long day though. I didn't watch the meteor shower last night and that makes me kinda sad. Stephanie isn't talking to me at all, So I think I'm in her bad books now. Oops. I feel really bad now, Ryan says I shouldn't, and Kaileigh says I shouldn't. I still do though...its going to be in the back of my mind for a long time :(. I just took a quiz and I'm Luigi! I love him!! I think I might be getting better at singing.. HAHAHAHAHAHA oh that'll never happen, I just needed a joke to liven the blog up! So, I'm bored and Im singing and typing in here, all at the same time.. man I'm talented haha. I think that I'm going to set a bed time for myself haha its going to be at 11:00 erm, 10:30 if I'm not talking to Ryan! I got Ryans Christmas present........lalala it isn't wrapped yet though haha. I've been lazy. I think Ive said all that on my mind. Except, Ryan don't get me anything please!
There, now everything has been said. I'm going to go, If I find something else to write about, Ill post it later.

No comments: