Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Pointless Ramble? Moving out?

Well, It's a little delayed for a blog but whatever.
Anyways, I'm not too sure what to blog about today/tonight. I guess I could blog about Kaileigh telling me I should move in with her, Id actually really like that, although I would want my own place where I could have privacy you know?! It'd be sweet to have a room mate though! I don't know if this sounds creepy, but If i were to live with anyone of my friends, I think Id choose Ryan. It's not just because I'm dating him, jeez I'm not ready for that yet! haha Actually yeah.. I am, and Its kind of scary! Anyways Its because I know I ALWAYS have a good time when I'm with him, drunk or not. I would be afraid of ruining a friendship that I had to work at TWICE to make perfect...& it still has glitches. I have to work on things though..Like my talking.. I talk WAY too much, it's nuts I think if someone was stuck with me for like 3 days straight, they would kill me..or kill themselves! I talk a lot and I have an over active imagination, SOMETIMES its hard to deal with myself. I just need to relax and chill out sometimes. Another thing, Not to sound like the Grinch or anything, but I hate Christmas, I don't like receiving gifts.. I don't mind giving them, but getting them kinda makes me uneasy. I dont know why it just does. So that being said, I don't want anything for Christmas, except for Ryans letter!! That's the only thing I want. Oh well I want Ryan too, but I have him so I'm not too sure that counts. But I'm kind of tired so I'll post tomorrow.

No comments: