Thursday, July 2, 2009

*AHEM* Does anyone read this?

Have you ever had one of those days where it feels like no one understands what your going through and it seems that no one really wants to listen. & your feeling left out?


Recently for me, it seems like that's everyday. I know your probably thinking "yeah okay.. your just an over dramatic teenager" . If you think that, fuck off, you shouldn't be reading my blog ha ha ha. I don't know it feels like my best friends have changed.. one for the worst.. and the other just talks a lot. It appears that no one wants to hire me, and that is a pain in the ass itself because I've got rent and bills to pay. I guess that doesn't matter to some people. You know like the stupid bitch who got me fired, or the stupid piece of shit that fired me. Seriously, if they got fired, they would have no way to pay for their homes. It's the same fucking case for me. I HAVE a home. I want to stay in this place until I find somewhere better and maybe cheaper.


People are just so god damn retarded these days! *shakes head* Whatever I guess. Karma's a bitch and when she comes a knockin they're going to get what they deserve! Anyways I thought I'd express my thoughts in my blog ha ha like I used too! I think I'll go to bed now, it's 12:30 and I'm kinda tired!
P.S. Fire works tonight were more amazing than I've ever seen them!

No comments: