Thursday, March 18, 2010

Long time no post.

I haven't posted recently because I've been so busy with work.
Well, not much has changed, I'm training to be a supervisor at work, I got myself a new beach cruiser and I also got Pokemon HeartGlold for my DSi. Hmm, Lets see what else is new... *ponders for a minute* Oh! I'm making a decision, A touch screen camera or a trampoline! Sometimes I just can't decide because they're both great! I'm leaning more towards trampoline because summer with that would be awesome, I could sleep on it and then if it's super hot I could put the sprinkler under it and it would be amazing!

I haven't been on a trampoline since I broke my foot on one.. So that was almost 10 or 11 years ago! So it'll be weird to go on one again! Anyways I've got nothing else new going on, that's how lame I am :P

I'll post pictures of my bike when I find my transfer cord!
For now, Cya..

No comments: